Required for September 2018
Christ Church C of E Primary School is a popular and successful school. The school sets high standards and has a commitment to continuous improvement.
The Governors of Christ Church wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our hard working team. This is a temporary position (12 months) which would ideally suit an NQT or recently qualified teacher.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and excellent practitioners with a real passion for teaching and learning;
- Candidates with high expectations for all children;
- Flexible and well organised teaching professionals with the ability to work effectively with others;
- Candidates with an energetic and creative approach to teaching;
- Positivity, pro-activity and the ability to be reflective and improve;
- Candidates committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity in a friendly and caring school;
- A commitment to your CPD and future career path;
- A supportive team of staff and governors;
- A school committed to success for all,
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff are expected to share this commitment and the post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (previously known as CRB) and a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on the successful applicant.
Visits to school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting school on 0161 624 0907
Salary Grade: MPS
Working Pattern: Full Time
Working Hours: FTE
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: Christ Church C of E Primary School, Crawley Way, Denton Lane Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9ED
Closing Date: 11am Thursday 12th April 2018
Short listing: Thursday 12th April 2018
Lesson observations & interviews: Friday 13th April 2018
Please return completed applications directly to the school by the closing date.